With years of experience in the chemical industry and good understanding of the market, we are proposing the best in grade Winlex4270 Liquid Rosin Ester to the esteemed clients. In coatings and paints, this type of resin is utilized for stronger coupling as well as also at times as a leveling agent. Free from adulteration, highly effective, and long in shelf life, the Winlex4270 Liquid Rosin Ester is made of selected grade chemical ingredients, and can be gotten in required quantity at market leading prices.
Winlex4270 is a liquid rosin ester. It is designed for applications requiring low odor and high tack. It has a suitable FDA status for use in food packaging applications covered by 175.105.
- Acid Value(mgKOH/g) ..5-20
- Softening Point, Ring & Ball, . liquid
- Color, Gardner, Max..8
- Viscosity@30,. cps(mpas)....20000-50000
- Low odor and excellent stability.
- Soluble in esters, petroleum benzine, mineral spirit, benzene, ethyl acetate, acetone aliphatic and chlorinated solvents. Insoluble in ethanol and water. Compatible with NR, SBR, EVA210 and EVA420. Its polymer compatibility allows it to be used as a tackifier/plasticizer in many adhesive systems, particularly where better wetting or low temperature tack is required.
- A tackifier for adhesive. It is also used as plasticizer or modifier for hot melt adhesive.
- When mixed with non-crystallization rosin Fintac2331, Winlex4270 can be used in water-based flooring adhesives.
- It is readily emulsifiable for use in water-based systems.
- In open-head steel drums, net weight 200 kgs.
- Stored in a dark, cool and ventilated place, far away from any heat resource and prevented against direct sunlight.
METHODS OF ANALYSIS
- Please refer to Material Safety Data Sheet. Non-hazardous.
- FinjetChemical method available on request.