Winlex4110 is a glycerol rosin ester that has good heat stability. Use in a wide variety of adhesives due to its stability and excellent polymer compatibility. It has a suitable FDA status for use in food packaging applications covered by 175.105 175.125.
- Soluble in aromatic and aliphatic hydrocarbon solvents(petroleum benzine, mineral spirit, benzene, ethyl acetate, acetone),esters, ketones and chlorinated solvents. Insoluble in alcohol and water.
- Compatible with Ethylene Vinyl Acetate (EVA) polymers,Ethylene Ethyl Acrylate, Styrene-Isoprene-Styrene (SIS), Styrene- Butadiene-Styrene (SBS), SBR, natural rubber, butyl rubber, neoprene, acrylic, LMW polyethylene, amorphous polypropylene and other polymers and with phthalate and polyester plasticizers, alkyds, hydrocarbon resins and terpene resins.
Use in EVA, SBS, SIS, and other hot melt adhesives, Solvent-born SBR adhesives, Solvent-born natural rubber/SBR adhesives, Solvent-born natural rubber adhesives, Solvent-born Acrylic adhesives.
- Flaked or Pellet, 25kg net in new paper-plastics compound sacks.
- Stored in a dark, cool and ventilated place, far away from any heat resource and prevented against direct sunlight.
METHODS OF ANALYSIS
- Please refer to Material Safety Data Sheet. Non-hazardous.
- 1.FinjetChemical method available on request.