Finganox4314 is a stabilized and light color rosin-modified unsaturated acid esters, designed for use in .E. type gravure and flexographic inks. It is compatible with nitrocellulose, polyketone resins, shellac and other modifiers commonly used in alcohol based printing inks.
Finganox4314 is also soluble in aqueous ammonia and amines making it suitable for use in water-based flexographic and gravure inks.
- Acid Value(mgKOH/g)..190-220
- Softening Point, Ring & Ball, .140-155
- Color, Gardner,Max.. 8
- Soluble in alcoholic solvents.
- Nitrocellulose compatibility, Exceptional resin for use in .E. Type gravure and flexo inks.
- Compatible with a wide range of solvents and resins. Improved flexibility in formulating.
- Water soluble printing inks and paints.
- Alcohol soluble printing inks, paints and glazing oils.
- Welding aids,etc.
- Film forming resin for nitrocellulose based .E. Type packaging-gravure inks.
- Aqueous flexo and gravure inks for paper and board substrates.
- Lump or flake, 25kg net in new paper-plastics compound sacks.
- Prolonged storage should be avoided due to the potential effect on performance.
METHODS OF ANALYSIS
- Please refer to Material Safety Data Sheet.
- ASTM D 465-591
- ASTM E 28-67
- FinjetChemical method available on request.